Note: Comment Link Fixed
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for this season? When I was in Korea, I asked some of my middle school students this question, and this is what they told me.
As for myself, I’m thankful for a lot this year, including this very partial list:
- my beautiful, brilliant, kind and loving wife, and her cool new job
- my thousands upon thousands of loyal blog readers, all of whom are too shy to post anything in the comments
- the health and happiness of my family and friends
- the pumpkin pie I am about to pick up from Café Scaramouche, the extraordinary bakery two doors down from our new apartment
- our new apartment
- turkey, cranberries, stuffing; repeat if desired
Have a great holiday!